- Added patching tools to arbitrarily change portraits in scenes. This was used to fix chapter 4, where corrupted Mei is never normally removed from the scene.
- The engine now parses TNs, but they are simply culled before rendering. I need to find a way to make them available to players.
- Created “comic mode” to play CGs with no text box and allow clicking the entire screen (except the
<nav>element) to advance to the next CG. Comic mode scenes must be identified in the code, the JSON files no nothing of them. You cannot switch between VN-mode and comic mode, each scene must be one or the other.
- Added the “curtain,” which marks transitions between “parts” of a scene.
- Removed assets that weren’t being used from the game archive.
- Minor tweaks and improvements.
- Added additional missing prologue content as separate episodes.
- Added chapters: Extra 2, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, and Extra 3. I believe this is the rest of the re-translated chapters currently available from the GGZ interpreter project.
- Altered certain backgrounds and music to better fit the game environments.
- Added credits to the re-translation team at Hoyostans to the game, README, and Itch.io page.
ggz.zip Play in browser
Jul 03, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.